Saturday, October 17, 2009

So I finally started a blog....

Hello all of you three, maybe four, people who will actually read this...
Well I guess this is the thing to do now, so I am making my own blog. My life is just a little crazy at the moment and I thought this might be a good way of keeping track of everything that is happening. It might also keep people up to date on where I am in this world since people still ask me, "Aren't you in Virginia?" Anyways, I look forward to "blogging" with you and will be back soon to talk some more!
Goodnight :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you Kirsty!! If you ever want to take a break from crazy life, call me and come to the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, after understanding the meaning of your blog title - and realizing you weren't accusing your parents of some weird kind of parenting... I love your blog! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber: I love you too!!! I think I may have to take you up on your offer and come visit you. The beach sounds great! haha And i miss you too!!

    Mom: Why thank you. haha

    ReplyDelete