Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A wrap up.

With the semester winding down (my last final is tomorrow!!!), I've been thinking about things that I want to do...or need to do with the free time that I shall finally have.
Here they go:

~Wash my car...I believe it was only cleaned once this semester...yuck.
~Hunt for a cheep desk and get Hillary to help me re-do it. She's an expert. :)
~Paint my room. Baby blue has got to go.
~Go on a road trip.
~Find a church.
~Hunt for a job.

The last one is what I am dreading the most. Last summer I tried to find a job in Riverside and it was torture. It also proved to be impossible. So lets just pray I find a good job soon! If you hear of anything in Bakersfield please let me know.

Well...that's all for now.

Only one day away from freedom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment